- Follow state and county guidelines regarding the use of masks at all times by staff and customers except while actively smashing.
- Develop, establish and implement practices based on guidance from the CDC, Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and ADHS Requirements applicable to such business.
- Promote healthy hygiene practices.
- Intensify and modify, as necessary, cleaning and disinfection practices and ventilation.
- Monitor all persons in the business premises for sickness.
- Ensure physical distancing.
- Provide necessary protective equipment to all employees in the business premises. Participants are required to provide their own masks for entry if required by the state or county.
- Limit the congregation of groups in the facility.